1) Look up all the different golf holiday options available and choose one OR send us a request for a “Custom package”
2) Please tell us your travel dates (These can be indicative)
3) Its important though to confirm if you want weekday or weekend golf rounds as pricing is different
4) We check availability & confirm the package to you
5) Once you confirm your intent to go ahead with the holiday we send you payment details.
6) Make payment online with your Credit Card on our secure payment gateway site
7) We charge ZERO transaction fees currently
8) Post payment we will share the final itineraries & schedule with your local contact details at the hotel & golf courses.
1) Yes it is
2) From a technology perspective our gateway providing a secure, real-time, scalable and flexible Internet payment platform with security features like PCI DSS Compliance, 128 bit secure socket layer, entrust digital certificate, 3d-secure & firewall.
1) No, not at all
2) The credit card fee is already included in our pricing
3) This means lower pricing for you and tighter margins for us
1) Please click this link for all details on terms- http://www.golfholidaysinnewzealand.com/terms-and-conditions/
1) If there is a change in your schedule (i.e. you delay your trip say 10 days before arrival date by 3 weeks) we will try our best to avoid any cancellation fees
2)We will speak to the golf courses and hotels and try to get them to postpone dates in line with your revised plans
3) However the number of golfers and schedule needs to remain the same
1) Once you arrive at the airport our transport partner will pick you up & drop you to your hotel UNLESS we have contracted it to the hotel
2) The same transport partner will also usually manage day to day transfers to the golf course from the hotel UNLESS we have contracted it to the hotel
3) There is no guide accompanying you on these transfers
4) You will however be able to speak to our local representative in the city/ country for any doubts or clarifications
5) We will also provide you with names of your contacts at the golf courses if you have any problems
6) Since all the rounds are pre-booked. You just need to register at the course with the Golfgaga booking schedule document that we will provide you
7) In cases where you have made part payment for the golf round & need to pay the balance at the golf course we will instruct you accordingly